Monday, July 31, 2006

Shaq Releases Diss Track about Nash

The hot Phoenix sun isn’t the only thing to make Steve Nash’s ears burn. The newly-bald MVP has been in the mouth of more than one music artist lately...er...

Well, first there was the whole Nelly Furtado debacle. But now SunsGossip is truly heated about the new Shaq track, “Can’t Stop the Reign” off of Papoose’s latest Kay Slay mixtape. Have you heard this garbage?

Now we’re not bugging about Papoose’s lyrics, he’s aight. But Shaq’s verse is attracting flies like Sugar Honey Iced Tea. If you know what we mean. Peep these lyrics:

How’d you get the MVP, Steve Nash?
Compared to my skills, yours is just trash.
Next to my salary yours is petty cash.
I got so much game I’ll give you a Heat flash!

I’ll choke your offense with a window sash,
Till your wounds be saltier than Mrs. Dash,
Then I’ll stomp in the paint like it’s the Monster Mash.
Damn, my shit is so ill I got diaper rash!

M...V...P... shoulda been ME.
M...V...P... shoulda been ME.


Shaq, we feel you on the hardwood. But please... stay off the wax, homie. Nashy we love you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is quite the steamy dirt you got there. I'll toss you a link.

8/02/2006 10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Shaq is so smooth and clever. Why is he so upset that Nash won. Shaq's career is nearly over. He was good, was being the key word

6/25/2007 6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home