Monday, November 20, 2006

SunsGossip Exposed!

We never thought that as part of our NBA Bloggers Exposed series (see Lucas, GSoM, Mutoni) we would have to expose SunsGossip! But resident blogger guru Jason Gurney over at lowpost.net insisted on putting Miss SunsGossip on Front Street with a scandalous exposé interview.

It wasn't really fair how Jason came at us with the hard-hitting questions after his lobs over home plate to TrueHoop's Henry Abbott last week, but we tried our best to answer coherently. (Just kidding, JG, thanks for the love!)

Read at your own risk -- not everyone likes to see how the sausages are made...

3 Comments:

Blogger Ra said...

Wow, I never knew you had an outie.

I kid, I kid.

Don't think the Suns KGB isn't paying close attention to your 'alliances' because we are omnipresent.

11/20/2006 9:00 AM  
Blogger Lil Dice said...

I hope that pic doesn't hurt your bid to be league commissioner...

Nice job in the interview.
xoxo

11/20/2006 12:02 PM  
Blogger atma brother #1 said...

Hey I thought this was a family show!

I can't believe this- I'm outraged!

(and no I'm not just mad cause you didn't say GSoM was one of your favorite blogs to read)

Just playing, nice interview sista.

11/20/2006 2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home